1. Weapons, simulated weapons, ammunition and explosives.
2. Forged currency or securities.
3. Printed matter, films, photos, movies, audiotapes, videotapes, CDs, DVDs, computer storage devices and other things that could do harm to China's politics, economy, culture and morality.
4. Poison and addictive drugs.
5. Food, drugs or other things that could do harm to humans and animals, and are infectious or from epidemic areas.
6. Animal and animal products:
a. All living animals (excluding dogs and cats) and their sperm, zygotes, embryos and other genetic things.
b. Uncooked or cooked meat (including internal organs); marine animal products;
c. Milk of animal and its products, including raw milk, fresh milk, yoghurt, cream, butter, cheese and other dairy products which are not heat-treated as well as whey powder, silkworm chrysalis, silkworm eggs, animal blood and its products, products of aquatic animals and so on.
d. Eggs and its products, including fresh eggs, preserved eggs, salted eggs, egg liquid, egg shells, mayonnaise and other egg products which are not heat-treated.
e. Fur, mane, bones, horns, oil and fat, fleshes (viscera included) and the corresponding products
f. Edible bird’s nests (excluding canned bird's nests).
g. Transgenic biomaterials.
7. Plants and plant products:
a. Fresh fruit and vegetables.
b. Tobacco leaves (excluding cut tobacco).
c. Seeds, sprouts, nursery stock and other fertilizable plants.
d. Organic cultivation medium.
8. Other quarantine types:
a. Animal bodies, samples or specimens, and offal from animals.
c. Pathogens of animals and plants, injurious insects and other injurious organisms.
d. Human blood and corresponding products.
e. Other animals and plants and their products banned by the country.